integrated to other modules, including Inventory, Purchasing,
Shipments, Debtors and General Ledger
Service Centres within a Branch
sourcing from various warehouses, directly or by means of transfer
relationship with other Branches and Service Centres
monitoring of physical location and/or status of a job
and escalation warnings
and model codes determine various rules relating to work carried out
on the article
serials defined specific to user environment
history kept per sub serial
define user specific information
history with drill into job detail, and scroll through jobs
parameters and intervals, with warnings when services due
to a customer provides view into customer articles
- Maintenance Contracts controls the allocation of Service Job
- Full matrix of what is covered under the contract stored on the contract type code.
- Life of contract based on timeline and/or usage.
- Date or usage based pricing.
- Controls totals for provisions, revenue and costs stored at service article level and contract header level.
- Extensive enquiries from every aspect, at summary and detail level.
- Excess usage or abuse extra charges.
- Add hoc or batch billings and ad hoc credits.
- Contract Schedule and Quotation
- Service Job costs are analysed against the contract
types of warranty
Vendor, Rework or combination
- Parameters defined per model, product or
fault codes and parts excluded from warranty
- Sub serial warranties
standard parts, labour, outwork or charges
headings within a job.
Faults and Out Faults
charged to customer, vendors, rework, warranty or third parties on the
(Labour or Outwork)
amounts or percentage of parts, labour, outwork and/or charges
table-driven customer pricing and discount matrices for parts, labour
mark-ups based on cost
and buyouts via purchasing
serials sent to supplier
swap if different sub serial returned
facility with automatic generation of jobs
job functions at employee and/or location level
jobs and external jobs
jobs to assets
and efficiency reporting
control optionally applied while job is open
job to a specified value
available credit for estimated job value
value of fault between customer, vendors or warranty based on
and service combined, or separate
quarterly or monthly
and forecasts for sales and service combined or separate
vs standard comparisons
are done as part of a job, where
or part of a job can be in quote status
can be partially accepted or rejected
can be carried out on a quote, if required
quotes per job
time tracking of
history per customer or service article
on jobs based on status and dates for