integrated to other modules, including Service, Sales, Inventory,
Debtors and General Ledger
Hire Centres within a Branch
relationship with other Branches and Service Centres
Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual billing
Advance, Arrear, Pro-Rata billing
and model codes determine various rules relating to work carried out
on the article
serials defined specific to user environment
history kept per sub serial
define user specific information
history with drill into job detail, and scroll through jobs
parameters and intervals, with warnings when services due
to a customer provides view into customer articles
- Master and sub contracts linking across service centres, branches, customers and sites (contacts).
- Ability to move service articles across contracts both individually and grouped.
- Control totals for provisions, revenue and costs stored at service article level and contract header level.
- Extensive enquiries from every aspect, at summary and detail level.
- Ability to set pricing fixed on the contract with escalation codes for re-pricing runs or the choice to control
pricing from the Inventory and Customer pricing systems.
- New prices with effective date per article
- Date or usage based pricing.
- Excess usage or abuse extra charges.
- Life of contract based on timeline and/or usage.
- Add hoc or batch billings and ad hoc credits.
- Flexible journal program allowing adjusts to costs, sales, charges and provisions.
- Full matrix of what is covered under the contract stored on the contract type code.
- Ability to split contract lines for multiple articles into individual article lines with full serial tracking.
- Sub-articles for major serialised components linked to master article (e.g. tape drive in a server)
- Contract Schedule and Quotation
- Batch or ad hoc usage update.
- Batch provision amortisation.
- Service Job costs are analysed against the contract